Are you interested in an Excellent, Year-Round earning opportunity? Well keep reading this!
Over the last Decade, The Fireplace Place, has grown to become Atlanta’s premier Hearth & Patio company. Due to this tremendous growth, we have opened a second location in Roswell, GA. We are now looking to immediately hire a Working Foreman to head up our Multifamily Service Division. This position offers you the opportunity to play a key role in a successful company.
What’s in It for You?
Great Pay and Room for Advancement – We have a clear roadmap for your career advancement!
Year-Round Work – Full Time position, no need to worry about seasonal layoffs!
Build & Manage Your Own Service Crews – you will be in a position to build and manage up to 4 crews.
Great environment – People both enjoy and take pride in working for The Fireplace Place. We promote a family-like culture in which everyone is important and respected.
- Training Bonus*
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
The role of the Working Foreman position is to plan & execute the fulfillment of our multifamily services which include installing, repairing, inspecting and servicing fireplace & dryer vents. You will also play a key role in developing service technicians & managing multiple jobs at a time. Checking on job progress and improvising our fulfillment methods to streamline our services. With proper training, you will perform previews & estimate multifamily projects. While completing the work, you will mentor, develop and hold other technicians accountable to improve their performance & knowledge about our services. Over time you will manage multiple projects at a time in the most efficient manner possible.
You will have a fully committed Multifamily Account Manager to schedule your jobs for you. You will assist the Account Manager in assigning jobs to technicians according to their experience levels and difficulty of the job. With the aid of the Warehouse Manager, you will maintain a small fleet of service vehicles and inventoried materials specific to the multifamily division.
This role is all about efficient results. Getting each and every project completed in a timely manner. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Our sales team offers a “One-of-a-Kind” purchasing experience for our customers and our fulfillment experience has to be “One-of-a-Kind” too!
Keys to Success
The ideal fit for this opportunity will be someone who is looking to find a career home and play an important role for years to come. We’ll support you as you grow into this role and take on more responsibilities. To excel in this role, you will be sharp and resourceful, and enjoy pulling all the pieces together to make things happen and not just let things happen. You should be able to hit the ground running; rather than us training you, you should show us a thing or two!
In addition, in order to be an outstanding Working Foreman, you will:
- Remain open to taking on whatever task comes your way
- Achieve goals with minimal supervision, but also contribute effectively as a team player
- Bring a meticulous attention to detail, but also grasp the bigger picture and how the details fit into place
- Manage multiple priorities effectively
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and take initiative in providing a “One-of-a-Kind” service to them
- Bring a positive attitude and help support and maintain an upbeat environment
- Exercise discretion with confidential information
You will be spending 100% of your time fulfilling and ensuring that each and every project is completed at the highest standards. We have found that having extensive experience in the construction trades, coordinating small construction projects and possessing excellent communication skills, all pave a solid road to success in this position. In addition, a Working Forman should have:
- Basic residential and/or multifamily construction knowledge Logistical mindset
- Two to Four years of working experience in a position where responsible for team members and were solely responsible for completing construction or service related projects
- Strong communication skills – being able to communicate on all levels (written, verbal & electronic) Not only should you possess this skill you need to be able to help others increase their levels of communication.
Your skills and experience will be essential, of course, but your “soft skills” will be just as important. You might be the person we’re looking for if you:
- Take pride in executing at a high level, and are at your best when your supervisor assigns you a task and then gets out of your way
- Take strong satisfaction in completing projects, checking them off your list, making progress and delivering results
- Enjoy digging into the nitty gritty and handling details
- Combine flexibility and resourcefulness to figure out how to get things done — your motto is “Make things happen, not let things happen”
- Reliability and trust worthiness is part of your core essential values
In general, as a Working Forman for our Multifamily services, you will:
- Take each job scheduled by the account manager, take ownership of the project and fulfill each project by being resourceful and thorough.
- Take and make multiple phone calls/emails per day, contacting the Account Manager to provide information of their project and its current state.
- Work as a team member along with the Warehouse Manager, Account Manager and the Service/Installation Technicians.
- Provide the sales team with specific field taken information so that the sales team can accurately sell additional products & services.
- Complete detailed documents on per project basis.
- Oversee jobs and assigned vehicles on a daily basis.
- Inspect, Service & Repair dryer vents
- Install, Service, Inspect & Repair Pre-Fabricated Fireplaces
The Fireplace Place is a hearth & patio company with 2 locations in the metro Atlanta area (Stockbridge & Roswell). Our retail Division guides customers through the whole process of creating that perfect atmosphere for Heart h & Patio. We carry the finest products from the top manufactures of the hearth and patio industry, including a wide variety of fireplaces, fireplace inserts, wood stoves, gas logs, gas fireplace inserts, fireplace glass doors, masonry fireplaces, fireplace screens, outdoor kitchens, outdoor fireplaces, outdoor fire pits, outdoor kitchens and stainless steel gas barbecue grills. Our commercial division offers services such as Fireplace Inspection & Cleaning, Dryer Vent Inspection & Cleaning, outdoor kitchens & fireplaces.